Bitcoin Heat News

Bitcoin (BTC) News

LUNA Coin price Prediction – Curious about LUNA, which experienced a hard fall – Review and Chart 2022

You can find everything about LUNA Coin here. LUNA Coin comments and analytics are very important to all of us. You want to reach the right analysis and comments. We offer you understandable analysis away from the complexity of LUNA Coin forum sites. Our LUNA Coin chart work and comments will be located here. Regardless of the LUNA Coin price , what matters is where you buy and where you sell.

LUNA Coin Price Prediction 2024

LUNA Coin It is among the crypto coins traded on stock exchanges. LUNA Coin comments and analysis, which are carefully followed by stock market investors, attract great attention. You can follow us and benefit from the information here.

To get this Crypto, you can subscribe to the KuCoin exchange here.

Terra (LUNA) and TerraUSD (UST) are two of the most recent cryptocurrencies we’ve heard. The system, which is based on the conversion of Coin s into each other within the ecosystem, thus keeping the price of UST constant with the amount of Coin s changing, has worked until today. However, the algorithm could not burn enough LUNA Coins to keep the value of UST stable. For this reason, Terra’s stable coin UST has dropped to $0.22 as of May 11, 2022. LUNA Coin, why its price is falling, and all the questions about Terra ecosystem and TerraUST are in this guide.

Read;  Binance decided to delist 4 altcoins


1 LUNA Coin ?

2 Why is LUNA falling?

3 Who is LUNA Coin ?

4 How much is LUNA’s supply?

5 the initial price of LUNA?

6 Where to buy LUNA Coin ?

7 How to get LUNA Coin ?

LUNA Coin ?

LUNA Coin is the management token of the Terra blockchain. Terra is a decentralized financial infrastructure and blockchain protocol. On the other side of the equation in the algorithm used to keep the price of UST stable, it functions to keep the price constant to the dollar. It basically influences the supply-demand balance by encouraging Terra miners to ‘mint’ and burn the UST and LUNA.

This is a more efficient and democratic version of the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) mechanism. This mechanism makes LUNA a governance token. In this way, the owners of the Coin also have a vote and an opinion on the decisions about the future of the ecosystem. Terra is supported by the Terra Alliance. The Terra Alliance is the nonprofit community that oversees the working of the protocol. According to Coin MarketCap data, LUNA has dropped from the 7th largest cryptocurrency position to 35th in 5 days.

Why is LUNA falling?

The reasons behind LUNA Coin’s hard thinking are wondered by everyone. The drop is mainly due to the destabilization of the algorithm that keeps the UST stable and the Coin holders panicking and selling. As panic sales triggered price imbalance, the gap between the UST and the dollar grew even more. After the chain collapse that a group of Whales may have triggered, LUNA suffered more than 90% loss. The Terra Alliance, which is responsible for maintaining the balance of the ecosystem, continues to work to bring the price back to its former balance after the collapse.

Read;  Bitcoin has a 10% Chance of Breaking 20k this Year, 90% Chance in 2022

The company, co-founded by Daniel Shin and Do Kwon, started its activities in 2018. LUNA, which has been under development since 2018, was officially released in April 2019. Daniel Shin is currently the CEO of the company.

LUNA Coin Analysis

Using charts to analyze LUNA Coin Value is among the most common methods. You can have an idea about LUNA Coin by following the graphs. Our LUNA Coin Price Chart work has been prepared to answer the most frequently asked crypto questions.

LUNA Coin Value

LUNA Coin news and analysis does not contain investment advice. The drawings on the LUNA Coin chart are taken from the best known techniques. Making LUNA Coin value is partly related to where you buy and sell.

LUNA Coin Price Analysis

Write your LUNA Coin analysis request below with your e-mail address. Let our experts respond with cost-oriented technical analysis.

How much is LUNA’s supply?

Terra’s supply is limited to 1.78 billion units. As of the date of writing, 848 million of them are in circulation.

The LUNA in circulation is distributed as follows.

26%: Investors 20%: Stability Reserves 20%: Terra Alliance (Terra Alliance) % 10: Terraform Labs 20%: Employees and Contributors Pool 4%: Genesis Liquidity

What was the initial price of LUNA?

LUNA sold for $0.8 in its first sale (ICO) in 2019 . The Coin, which showed a steady growth after the ICO, became one of the most popular Coin s in the future. It attracted attention as one of the altCoins that was relatively less affected by price fluctuations during the process of BitCoin’s gradual decline from the 69 thousand level.

Read;  Central Bank President Kavcıoğlu: We are uncomfortable with the foreign exchange going to cryptocurrencies

Where to buy LUNA Coin?

Some crypto money platforms where it can be purchased are Binance, Coin base,, OKEx, and KuCoin .

After registration, complete the identity verification stages where your detailed personal information will be saved. In some cases, it takes a few days for authentication transactions to be approved by the exchange. Transfer TL balance to cryptocurrency exchange account by credit/debit card or money order. Then

cialis uk

, with the TL balance you transferred, buy the pair in the trading pair you want to buy LUNA (stable Coin s such as USDT, BUSD or major cryptocurrencies such as BitCoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), trading pairs with Terra Coin on most exchanges. Finally, search for Terra Coin cryptocurrency on Spot markets, and click on your preferred trading pair. Type the amount of LUNA you want to buy on the screen that opens. When you press the “BUY” button, your order is entered into the ledger. Afterward, when the seller is found at the price you want, your Terra Coin exchange will be realized.


Leave a Reply


You can buy coins by opening an account from crypto money exchanges. Poloniex and Binance are the most well-known exchanges.

You need to check the daily charts above to make money.

You need to check the charts above for price information.

You need to check the hourly charts above to trade.

You need to check the weekly charts above for this.

You need to check the 4 hourly charts above for this.

You need to check the weekly charts above for this.